dissabte, 9 de febrer del 2019

Treballs de recerca 2019: Music and Neuroscience


The title of my research project is “Music and Neuroscience” and with it, I hope to prove that music can be a very useful tool which can impact many people’s lives in a very positive way.

I chose this topic because music is my biggest passion and I want to be able to study both a Music and a Biology degree in the future, so this project was a good combination of both the things I love.

To do this project, I have used different sources of information: on the one hand, I have carried out my theoretical part through searching information on the web, and through reading articles and books; and, on the other hand, for my practical part, I have contacted patients and professional music therapists which have provided me with great information, I have developed different techniques myself, such as my method for teaching a 5-year-old how to play the guitar, and I have reached my own conclusions based on my survey’s results.

Doing this project has been a very positive experience for me, since I am very passionate about this topic and I have really enjoyed learning new things about it. It has changed my perspective on a lot of things, and after volunteering at music therapy sessions I have learned that music therapy is not only a useful method to help people, but it is a lot of fun as well and I loved being in contact and talking to the patients.



Nerea S.F., alumna de 2n de Batxillerat.